At its recent “Far Out” event, Apple launched a cheaper Apple Watch alongside the new Apple Watch Series 8 and Apple Watch Ultra, as well as the new iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro series. The new Apple Watch SE 2 builds on the success of the original Apple Watch SE, giving iPhone users some of the premium features of the Apple Watch Series 8 at a much more affordable price. It has the same chip as the 8 series and even supports the new collision detection function. Given its starting price of $249, the Apple Watch SE 2 is likely to be one of the best-selling Apple Watch models this year. If you’re thinking of buying one for yourself, here are all the color and band options on offer.
Apple Watch SE 2: case materials and colors
While Apple offers the Apple Watch Series 8 in aluminum and stainless steel cases, the affordable Apple Watch SE 2 only comes with an aluminum case. The cheaper model also gets fewer color variants, and you can choose it in a Midnight, Starlight or Silver finish.
All three colors of the Apple Watch SE 2 are available with a wide selection of bands. Check out the section below to learn all about the choices you get.
Apple Watch SE 2: Band options
While Apple isn’t offering more colorways for the Apple Watch SE 2, the affordable smartwatch gets the same band selection as the aluminum Apple Watch Series 8 models. You can pair the Midnight, Starlight, and Silver colorways with six different strap styles, including Solo Loop, Braided Solo Loop, Sport Band, Nike Sport Band, Sport Loop, and Nike Sport Loop. Most of these bands come in a few cool colors giving you plenty of options to choose from.
Here are all the color options you get for each of these bands:
- Solo Loop: Sunglow, Succulent, Chalk Pink, Storm Blue, Midnight, Starlight
- Braided Solo Loop: Rainforest, Slate Blue, Beige, Midnight, Black Unit, Pride Edition, Product Red
- Sport Band: Succulent, Elderberry, Slate Blue, Midnight, Starlight, White, Product Red
- Nike Sport Band: Bright Crimson/Gym Red, Olive Grey/Black, Black/Black, Summit White/Black
- Sport Loop: Elderberry, Storm Blue, Midnight, Starlight, Pride Edition, Product Red
- Nike Sport Loop: Game Royal/Midnight Navy, Summit White/Black, Sequoia/Pure Platinum, Black/Summit White, Pride Edition
Now that you know all the color and strap options for the Apple Watch SE 2, which one will you choose? Let us know in the comments section below.