Prime Day Apple Watch deals start dropping in the final hours of Day 2 of Prime Day deals. But fear not, you can still save on select models, including some of the best prices we’ve seen on a few Apple Watches.
When it comes to smartwatches, the Apple Watch 7 is the best smartwatch money can buy. The Editor’s Choice watch supports a full QWERTY keyboard and contains an always-on bright display. Typically on sale for around $329, today’s Prime Day Apple Watch deals have it for just $279, which is its lowest price ever. We also found savings on the sleek Milanese Loop Apple Watch 7 band.
If you’re looking for the cheapest Apple Watch on the market, the Apple Watch Series 3 is the model you’ll want to choose. However, keep in mind that the Apple Watch 3 will likely reach its end of life when the Apple Watch 8 is announced later this fall. For this reason, we advise you to exercise caution when signing an Apple Watch Prime Day deal on this model. Unless, of course, you’re fine with owning a watch that will no longer receive OS updates.
Some great deals are limited to certain colors and sizes, so shop carefully. Below, we’ve rounded up all of the best deals going right now.
Apple Watch Prime Day deals: quick links
Best Prime Day Apple Watch deals
Apple Watch Prime Day deals – which model to buy?
If you want the best Apple Watch experience, then the Apple Watch 7 is the watch for you. Not only does it have a bigger and brighter screen than other models, but the charging speed promises to be 33% faster than the Apple Watch Series 6.
Although it lacks the new features and doesn’t have extra battery life, the Apple Watch 7 has a full QWERTY keyboard for typing messages. Prime Day is the perfect time to put this watch on sale, as Apple rarely discounts its own products.
You may also be interested in the Apple Watch 6. Although the model is a little older, it is also a little cheaper than the 7 series. The display will not be as nice, but upgrade to watchOS 8 and you will have many of the same characteristics.
For those of you on a budget, you’re looking at either the Apple Watch SE or the Apple Watch Series 3. The Series 3 gets harder to recommend over time, but it’s generally less expensive than the Apple Watch SE — making it the most appealing Apple Watch for people on a strict budget.
The Apple Watch SE is bigger and more powerful, sitting somewhere between Series 4 and Series 5, and comes with features like a compass and fall detection. However, the battery life is the same as the Series 3 (and all other Apple Watches).
There’s also a cellular model on sale, while Apple has discontinued the Series 3 LTE model. So if you want a cheap watch that can stand alone, the SE is the only option. Both models lack blood oxygen monitoring, though they do have a built-in heart rate monitor and sleep tracking.
Shop All Prime Day Deals
- Sale of Alexa devices: Alexa devices from $19 (opens in a new tab)
- Adidas: up to 55% off polo shirts, trainers, jerseys, etc. (opens in a new tab)
- Sports clothing : yoga pants, workout tops from $6 (opens in a new tab)
- Back to school: highlighters, backpacks and more on sale (opens in a new tab)
- Chromebooks: HP, Lenovo, Acer up to 50% off (opens in a new tab)
- Fryers: Cuisinart, Hamilton Beach, more from $24 (opens in a new tab)
- Fitness equipment: offers from $6 (opens in a new tab)
- Races: up to 35% off Quaker, Starbucks, Lay’s and more (opens in a new tab)
- HDTVs: smart TVs from $89 (opens in a new tab)
- Listeners: Sony, Bose, Anker deals starting at $10 (opens in a new tab)
- Heating/cooling: fans and air conditioners starting at $12 (opens in a new tab)
- Kitchen appliances: save on Ninja, Keurig, Instant Pot (opens in a new tab)
- Laptop : save on MacBooks, Chromebooks and Windows machines (opens in a new tab)
- Baggage/Travel: sets and accessories from $8 (opens in a new tab)
- OLED TVs: offers from $739 (opens in a new tab)
- PS5 games: offers from $29 (opens in a new tab)
- Robot vacuum cleaners: iRobot, Shark, more from $129 (opens in a new tab)